Instructions on How to wear the false eyelashes the right way
1. Get the Right Size - You need to know that the lashes are the right size for you before you put them on. Keep the lashes against your eyes and cut the excess from the outside. Keep in mind that the lashes should be longer towards the outer corner of your eye.
2. Apply mascara to your eyes - You have to apply the mascara to your eyes before you put on the lashes, to help blend the fake lashes to your own, to get a more natural look.
3. Apply the glue - You have to apply glue to the seam of the eyelash strip towards the outside with a brush. You can also put some glue to the back of your hand and run the seam of the eyelash through it to get a more even distribution. Make sure you let the glue become a little tacky before you put the lashes on your eyelids.
4. Put them on - Apply the lashes on your eyelids as close to the lash line as possible for the best look, and press in the middle of the eye downwards towards the corners.
5. Save Them - When you take your lashes off, make sure to take them off from the sides. Start from side and peel them off. Store them well in the case, and you can reuse them many times.